Idiots Anonymous - ep. 5 Idiots Anonymous - ep. 5

Love it! I remember watching all of these circa 2002. While the animation quality has not aged well, the content and voices are still as funny as I remember. You have a great sense of timing wth the silent pauses.

At the time I was young and had never met anyone from the East Coast in real life. Now I have and it is absolutely side splitting how spot on the short tempers, abundant cursing, and interruptions are.

It's also interesting to see the growth progression. The later episodes have more character interactions and development, more scenes, and are longer. You may never read this, but back in the day I was always hoping there would be an Idiots Anonymous 6.

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Subtle and tactful use of Newgrounds-centric comedy while still being mature and educational. I would enjoy more videos of this style.

Suggestions for improvements? Add more data analysis. It would have been rewarding to see some type of simple graph or table of revenue generated from clickbait ads versus what you describe as a good ad - one that is not misleading and points to quality content.

ApexxWolf responds:

Cheers for the positive feedback :)

I tried to keep it a little simple to help go along with the comedy but I might play around with more analysis in the next one and see how it fits. Thanks again :D

Rats On Cocaine - Ep #10 Rats On Cocaine - Ep #10

Sound quality!

I enjoy this series, however it's disappointing that after ten episodes the sound quality has not improved. It's often difficult to understand the characters when speaking. The crackling interference is headache inducing. There are better microphones and sound card combinations on the market that could clean up the audio. At the very least, a quality microphone with a windsock could be purchased for under $50.

This episode was great; and it never failed to match the disgustingly humorous presentation of sex, drugs, and violence that is peculiar to this series. I was shocked; the rabbits on ecstasy are even more messed up than Cage and Alice.

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

I didn't like it very much.

I didn't find it funny, exciting, or unique. It didn't do anything for me.
The art was well drawn, although I thought there were too many still frames.
I wasn't able to get into it.

I was pretty surprised to hear the Skies of Arcadia music though.

Half Life 2: The Nativity Half Life 2: The Nativity

Can't believe I missed this!

I see that your movie was submitted at the end of 2004. I already watched most of the other Half Life flashes on Newgrounds years ago. I'll apologize in advance for overlooking this one.

I've had plans of making a Half Life related flash for a couple of years now. The problem is, my busy life and other interests have pushed flash to the bottom of my list of activities. Your movie is an inspiration, if only in the most mi-nute of ways, to some day make time to create another movie of my own.

Just know that I enjoyed it thoroughly!

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

Vegeta

What does the scouter say about the number of views this movie has received?

THERE OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well not yet, but hopefully soon. You get my vote and view +1 to 9000.
Good work, the child in me never stops laughing at this joke. I still crack up thinking about all the prank calls people made to Tom Green asking what the scouter said.

Now you just need to make a flash movie for the "this is sparta remix" by funtastic power! Go here if you don't know what I'm talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZBA0S KmQy8
I hope the Newgrounds review mods at the Third Reich don't ban me for posting a link lol.

Good movie. Clearly not that difficult to make, but it made me smile!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

XD.

Actually, I was concidering doing the funtime mix.

I hope they don't, because I don't mind the link.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Good!

Nice to see you're still keeping on with you flash movies. It's always refreshing to know you'll continue to give us something to laugh at and enjoy time after time. Just remember, make movies because you enjoy making them, not because you feel obligated to please a following.

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 9 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 9

Damn son!

That's tough competition as the most violent and morbidly disgusting thing I've ever seen!! I love this series!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

then you weren't at my prom

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Great tankmen parody!!

I didn't know you guys still made stuff. I remember way way way back when perfect kirby was came out and everyone thought it was the shit! I figured you guys had moved on to other stuff since then. Great to see some veteran animators drop in and release something new.

The story was great; if I hadn't seen the intro credits, I likely would have believed it was written by Jeff himself! The film did not stray ludicrously far from the basic guidelines of a Tankmen plot. The increase in blood and gore, while not so appealing to me these days, was a nice touch of originality and realism to the series. I really felt Steve and everyone else's pain! It kinda reminded me of watching Saving Private Ryan with all the graphic details or what a war is really like.

It would have been neat if you had gotten Jeff Bandelin to do a couple of the voices too.

I hope you two drop in again in the next couple of years and bestow us with another new flash!

PS: The zombie part was hilarious!

SBC's Cookie Clockmas! SBC's Cookie Clockmas!

Great!

Although we'll never truly know what was in those cookies. You are right though, pink frosting makes everything better. :]

RupeeClock responds:

There's some awesome about pink frosting, and I don't know what.