Idiots Anonymous - ep. 5 Idiots Anonymous - ep. 5

Love it! I remember watching all of these circa 2002. While the animation quality has not aged well, the content and voices are still as funny as I remember. You have a great sense of timing wth the silent pauses.

At the time I was young and had never met anyone from the East Coast in real life. Now I have and it is absolutely side splitting how spot on the short tempers, abundant cursing, and interruptions are.

It's also interesting to see the growth progression. The later episodes have more character interactions and development, more scenes, and are longer. You may never read this, but back in the day I was always hoping there would be an Idiots Anonymous 6.

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Subtle and tactful use of Newgrounds-centric comedy while still being mature and educational. I would enjoy more videos of this style.

Suggestions for improvements? Add more data analysis. It would have been rewarding to see some type of simple graph or table of revenue generated from clickbait ads versus what you describe as a good ad - one that is not misleading and points to quality content.

ApexxWolf responds:

Cheers for the positive feedback :)

I tried to keep it a little simple to help go along with the comedy but I might play around with more analysis in the next one and see how it fits. Thanks again :D

Rats On Cocaine - Ep #10 Rats On Cocaine - Ep #10

Sound quality!

I enjoy this series, however it's disappointing that after ten episodes the sound quality has not improved. It's often difficult to understand the characters when speaking. The crackling interference is headache inducing. There are better microphones and sound card combinations on the market that could clean up the audio. At the very least, a quality microphone with a windsock could be purchased for under $50.

This episode was great; and it never failed to match the disgustingly humorous presentation of sex, drugs, and violence that is peculiar to this series. I was shocked; the rabbits on ecstasy are even more messed up than Cage and Alice.

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

Outstanding game! Artistic, emotional, mysterious, and a touch of creepy. I really liked the environmental effects such as the sun gradually lowering in the sky until it was night, and the rainstorm with the moon in the background. And I really loved how the caves and such filled up with the water from the rainstorm. The entire environment, despite obviously derived of fantasy, felt realistic and alive.

My ending was the one where she was alone in the boat with the seeds. I don't entirely know what to make of it, but it seems that she is running away. Maybe not, I like that it leaves a little room for the imagination to fill in the details. I would like to replay this game in the future and attempt a different ending.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

LoL really fun

I liked it, all the questions are ridiculously creative and clever. And I like how they are all little riddles or just dumb luck, it makes it fun and still possible.
Nice work, this is probably the only quiz game I've ever played that didn't suck.

Driveshaft Driveshaft

Hmmm

Me thinks your scripting is off.

Revolutions Revolutions

HAWT!

This stuff is 1337 sauce! I like it and will probably use it in my upcoming flash movie.